Zipporah Oliver O.A.M. is a registered psychologist based in St Kilda East, Melbourne.
Zipporah is passionate about her vocation. With over 24 years of experience in the field, she is committed to applying her skills to help her clients achieve the optimum outcome. Zipporah’s approach is eclectic, drawing from her rich repertoire of training which includes study in psychodynamic, cognitive behaviour, family therapy, couples counselling and solutions focus therapies. Zipporah brings to her practice her personal dedication to integrity and a lifetime commitment to helping people cope with life challenges. In 2006 Zipporah was awarded the Order of Australia for her honorary work in disability and for her broad-spectrum community service.
Zipporah has an ongoing commitment to her professional development and standard of practice.
Zipporah counsels adults, couples and adolescents.
- Registered Psychologist with A.H.P.R.A. & A.P.S.
- Member of Order of Australia since 2006 for honorary work in disability and broad-spectrum community service
- Specialist training in relationship counselling
- Ongoing Professional Development
- Health industry experience
- Member of Australian Association for Infant Mental Health Inc for 3 years
- Honorary Psychologist for Horse Riding for the Disabled
- Executive Board Member of Carers Victoria for over 11 years
- Founder of the Carers Advisory Council of Victoria
- Graduate University of Melbourne in Psychology
- Graduate RMIT in Educational Counselling